SHORT STAY VACATIONS – The Best Way to Book Condo Stays When Your Vacation Lasts Just a Few Days
Short Stay Vacations specializes in finding what you need, when you need it — a nice resort condo vacation rental on your terms. But, what makes Short Stay special is, you don’t have to compromise and accept the usual “timeshare for one week, checking in on a Saturday.” And you don’t have to settle for an overpriced, undersized hotel or motel room.
Short Stay Vacations enables you to be flexible, to get exactly what you want, when you want it — and to request lodging accommodations at over 60 Worldmark The Club or Trendwest resorts worldwide. You may reserve as many days and nights as you want. You don’t have to stay a week, and you don’t have to check-in on a weekend. The only restrictions are:
- Subject to availability (popular resorts and seasons sell out months in advance, so be realistic about asking for “this weekend”)
- You may reserve up to 9 months in advance
Short Stay Vacations is your answer, if you are looking for a holiday rental for:
- Business, such as for a seminar, expo, trade show, conference, business or contractor trip, where you may just need a few midweek nights.
- Sporting events or other attractions, such as Ironman, Olympics, Crankworx, county and state fairs, college bowl games, and youth football, soccer, baseball or golf tournaments.
- Family events such as reunions, weddings, and Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter holidays with the grandparents or with your buddies.
- A few days away from home and work, a chance to decompress, be the weekend warrior, go on short notice.
We offer excellent rates on all condo vacation rentals. Please note that for most Worldmark resorts, the weekend rates are approximately double the week night rates. So, for the best deals, request Sunday through Thursday nights, during off-season (typically, spring and fall).
Worldmark Lodging Accommodations – Available Resorts
NOTE: These resort lists are provided for your information only. You will not be able to check availability or book any vacation rental dates from these lists. See below for how to book your short notice trip.
How Do I Reserve My Short Stay Vacation?
In order for us to help you, please provide us with answers to these questions:
- Where do you want to go? Tell us the name/location of the resort. It is helpful if you tell us the resort name, obtained from the resort list.
- When do you want to go? We need the exact check-in and check-out dates.
- What size condo do you need? Based on how many people will be traveling, select a condo size. Most Worldmark resorts feature these lodging options:
- Studio, sleeps 2
- One bedroom, sleeps 4
- Two bedroom, sleeps 6
- Three bedroom, sleeps 8
- Deluxe, penthouse, and 3BR condos are very limited.
- Are you flexible on any of the above? If so, let us know.
Once you have your desired travel itinerary ready, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-761-1412.
If you call us, we can often check inventory availability in real-time, enabling us to reserve and confirm your lodging accommodations right at the moment.
We require full payment by credit card at time of reservation. All confirmations are non-refundable, non-changeable, and non-cancellable, unless you purchase optional trip protection for $150 (restrictions apply).
Our “Oh No, I Can’t Go” trip protection is available for many condo vacation rentals. $150 protects your week — allowing you to cancel for any reason, as few as 4 days before check-in (note: the cancellation deadline varies by resort). Buy the waiver for $150, cancel before the deadline, and you’ll get 100% of your rental payment back. Ask for details.
What If There Is No Worldmark Resort Where I Want to Go, or I Decided On a Weekly Rental, Instead?
If you need condo vacation rentals elsewhere in the US, please visit our affiliate websites:
- Rocky Mountain Rentals (Mountain West)
- Arizona Spring Training (Cactus League baseball and Grand Canyon)
- Western United States (Pacific Coast)
- Eastern United States (east of the Mississippi)
- Florida and Alabama
- Midwest Vacation Rentals (Great Lakes to Great Plains)
- Last Minute Rentals (90 days or less, priced as low as $399 per week)
- Real-Time Worldwide Inventory
- WestWeeks.com (our parent company)
Or, if you don’t see what you want in the Worldmark menu, we have access to thousands of condo vacation rental resort weeks worldwide. For access to the current availability, try out our Vacationator Search Tool.
If you don’t have, or would prefer not to use your credit or debit card, we also offer secure online payments using Chase Bank’s Person-to-Person QuickPay. Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay is a free online service that enables virtually anyone with an e-mail address and any valid U.S. bank account to pay us for their condo rental. Please let us know if you would like to try QuickPay. We can also facilitate payments through Wells Fargo and American Express Serve.
Or, if you wish to have the added security of a rental agreement and an escrow process, we accept payments through Deposit Guard. Fees for this service range from 2 to 3% and are paid by the renter. Please let us know if you would like to use Deposit Guard.
Please review our FAQs for answers about us, how we get our timeshare condo vacation rentals, a primer on setting realistic expectations for your timeshare condo vacation rental, our pricing and cancellation policies, and our disclaimer.
Subscribe to our newsletter now. We publish an occasional newsletter. In each newsletter, we’ll let you know about our new condo vacation rentals inventory. Also, we will offer you last minute deals and bonus offers not available to the general public. Sign up here — we promise not to fill your Inbox with old gym socks, we won’t share your email address with any varmints, and you can unsubscribe with one click, at any time!
Browse and Trade Real Estate FOR FREE at GoSwap.org
Permanently exchange properties around the world with no commissions, and no or low fees! Swap homes, land, condominiums, townhouses, multifamily income property, vacant land and lots, timeshares, businesses, cars, RVs, boats — you name it! GoSwap.org offers free basic listings, and low-priced standard, enhanced and featured listings. GoSwap.org guarantees that you will be impressed with your results.
Have a home or condo and you are ready to trade now? Visit GoSwap.org, and see our two listings, this one for our southern Arizona ranch, and this one for our $4 million portfolio of Arizona vacant and improved building lots and other real estate.
Filichia Insurance Agency Sucks
Need a bad insurance agent? Don’t have enough problems in your life? Then, consider Filichia Insurance Agency, where their policy is Screw ‘Em, Then Sue ‘Em. We complained about them; they filed a lawsuit against us. Review our complaints with Filichia Insurance Agency of Titusville, Florida at http://www.filichiainsuranceagencysucks.com.